"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Idaho Steelheads Game

Austin received some tickets to an Idaho Steelheads game from a guy at work. It was the last game of the season. They won their division and are now going to the playoffs. I was kind of bummed because Aust told me later we could have gone to the game when they played the Utah Grizzlies.

I happen to be a people watcher and have to say the crowd was awesome! There were a couple of older people sitting right behind the net on the front row. They would totally scream and freak out at the referees. They would bang on the glass and stomp their feet and kick the wall in front of them, and the cute lady on the end would bang her cane like crazy. I probably spent as much time watching them as I did the game. I am even embarrassed to say I applauded and cheered during the fights. Austin seemed very proud of me.

1 comment:

Fox said...

Can you come over?