"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

Valentines weekend was so much fun this year. My cute husband came home from work on Friday the 12th with some very pretty roses. He said with Valentines being on a Sunday this year he didn't want to look like he was slacking and leave on Saturday to get roses so he just did it early. I thought it was very sweet he even thought that.

Then Saturday night he told me I needed to sleep in on Sunday. I just figured he was making me breakfast or something. However when he came in to get me Sunday morning I came out to this....Hottie Austin woke up early and hand dipped these cinnamon bears for me. Anyone who knows me well knows I absolutely love dark chocolate....it's the best thing ever. I also love cinnamon candy. About a week before valentines day the Panters hosted a fabulous game night for everyone. There were lots of fun treats and I couldn't seem to stop with the cinnamon bears. As we were leaving Austin said something about chocolate covered cinnamon bears, and was surprised when both Sheryl and I said we had never had a chocolate covered cinnamon bear. So on Valentines morning I got to try my first dark chocolate covered cinnamon bear......and I loved them.

No comments: