"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4th of July Weekend....Kickoff

At the end of July, Austin was scheduled to go on a business training trip to California. He had a great idea. I would go to my parents house and then he would schedule his homebound flight to Billings so we could spend the 4th with my parents. So, June 29th I dropped Austin off at the Airport and headed to Alpine, Wyoming. I broke up my trip staying one night with Whitney and Aaron.
It's always fun to be welcomed by a friendly face.
Hallie loving, "Baby Brudder".
Kisses
Handsome little Dean. He is such a good baby!
Hallie enjoyed trying on my flip flops.
Whit and I decided to take a walk, we ended up having to call Aaron and rescue us. We hadn't expected so many mosquitoes.
Cute little munch-kins. I had so much fun hanging out with Whit and Aaron too.
I headed out the next morning up through Yellowstone. It was a beautiful drive. Coming out of the park towards Cody, Wyoming I came up and over a beautiful pass. There were waterfalls all over the place, the picture definitely doesn't do it justice.
It was actually a fun drive....despite the fact I was by myself.

No comments: