"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Home of Champions Rodeo

Mom and dad bought everyone tickets to the Home of Champions Rodeo. It is quickly becoming one of my favorite rodeos behind the Ogden Pioneer Days. It would have been fun to see Emma ride the flags....but the fourth was on a Sunday. Way to go Emmy!
Waiting for the Rodeo to start.
Luckily we didn't get rained on.
Kelsee and Tyler enjoying some cotton candy.
The current #1 bull rider. He was ahead of #2 by $30,000.00. I'd like to be that far ahead......
One of my favorite events.....the wild horse chase. Fabulous, I love, love, love it.
After the rodeo we decided some smores making was in order.
My studly man starting up a little fire for some fabulous roasting.
Dad relaxing his back after sitting on the hard bleachers for so long.
My beautiful youngest sisters, Emma & Kelsee.
Thanks mom and dad for taking us all to the rodeo. It was a blast. All in all a fun night for everybody.

No comments: