"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 3rd....Parade

We decided to go to the second day of the Parade. In Red Lodge there is a parade and rodeo on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Here we are waiting for the parade to start. The boys were a little bit behind us. My dad missed the parade completely. He doesn't love being around large groups of people. He just dropped the boys off and went to the hardware store.
Old Glory
My camera was off when this car drove by. I actually chased it down the sidewalk about 50 yards to make sure I could get a picture. What it looks like is exactly what it was. Just a car with four guys in it with a bear rug on top.
I just thought these little boys were way funny with their shirts off and everything.
Austin's favorite...the clydesdales. We were bummed because the Budweiser horses weren't there this year.

No comments: