"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Eve Dinner

Hallie eating some Christmas Eve dinner with Grandma Jo.
I just love doing little girls' hair. Luckily I have nieces on both sides of families. However, this is unlucky for Hallie since she is the lone granddaughter in the Green family. She is really good though and let me put some darling pony tails in her hair. I almost like the post pony hair better.
As big as mom and dad's dining room table is we still have to add some extra chairs and stools.
Yummy food! Shrimp, ribs, home made hot wings and more. Delish!
Sitting down to eat.
Cute Mamma and daugher

1 comment:

Angela said...

Fun family times together! I love seeing the pictures of your whole family together. What a fun vacation!