"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Disneyland......

We had so much fun in Disneyland! Some of the rides we went on together as a huge group and sometimes we split up.....but it was so much fun! Thanks!

Inside Splash Mountain. I'm not really sure why the girl behind Scott wanted to be in the picture.....but at least she's smiling!

We spent quite a while in Toon Town....we had to wait quite a while to get a picture with Mickey but it was worth it. How can you go to Disneyland and not take a picture with Mickey Mouse?



Pluto, Kelli, Cameron & Erik
Austin, Hannah & Cameron
In all the times I've been to Disneyland I've never been able to ride the Matterhorn....it's always been broken down. So I was so excited to finally get to ride it. Check out Austin's face......
I think I was getting on Austin's nerves.....I took pictures the whole entire ride.
We had to take these pictures in front of the Buzz Lightyear ride because it is my dad's favorite ride in Disneyland. The first time Jordie and I rode it with him he got so caught up in shooting all the targets he had us stop shooting so he could concentrate. It is a super fun ride!


California Adverture
In front of the castle.....even though you can't see it very well.

Disneyland is still one of my most favorite places on earth!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I agree with you...one of the best places on earth! :) You guys look like you had a blast!