"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Green Family Christmas Party 2009

We had our annual Christmas party over at Grandpa and Denise's. It was so much fun. It's always fun to spend time with everybody and eat yummy food. They always put on a great party.

Everyone holding up their new Uggs.....or Huggies as Grandpa calls them.
Eric (behind candle), Nicole, Josh & Angel

Denise and Grandpa
Deacon opening up his lawn mower.
Grandpa and Grandma Denise gave Deacon and Hallie adorable pajamas with their names on the bum. They were so cute!

Grandma Denise made Deacon this adorable stocking.


4 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Those were way cute pjs for the grandkids! I am totally jealous of your whole trip to California! It looked like so much fun, I told Matt that we are saving up to go there now!!

Kelli said...

I was looking at your blog and my kids came over yelling DEACON!!! Those are the cutest p.j.'s ever. I can't wait to see Austin in his Uggs. I loved all the Disneyland pictures, I hadn't seen a lot of them. Good times!! I loved the play by play of the Matterhorn.

Chelsie said...

shawnee, lovin all the new posts. your trip looks so fun. we're all going to disneyland this summer with the toyns, we're really excited, but nervous at the same time...we're driving. LOVE your hair missy, you look gorgeous...simply gorgeous :-)

Steve and Jordan said...

Way cute pictures! I can't believe your hair was that long! It looks so different in that picture of you and Austin with the crowns on! Does Austin like it longer or shorter better?