"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, January 25, 2010

San Diego Zoo


First stop on our trip was the San Diego Zoo. It was a lot of fun, and neither Austin or I had been to the zoo in years. I'm not sure why we didn't take more pictures than we did.

At the zoo you can feed the giraffes....so here are some pictures of some of the kids feeding the giraffes.

Owen & Irene
Cameron & Erik
Hannah & ErikGriffin
Jolene & Breanne
We took this picture on the sky ride across the park. I was incredibly nervous because I'm so afraid of heights. Austin kept teasing me because I kept telling him to hold still. We had a ton of fun at the zoo!

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is one of my favorite pictures of you & Austin together. :)