"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pre-Christmas Presents

Austin and I wanted to have our Christmas presents opened before we went to Montana so we didn't have to haul everything up and then back down. So we each opened a present for a couple of nights before we left. It isn't as fun as opening everything on Christmas morning, but it was still fun. There were a couple of gifts I was nervous about getting for Austin.....I didn't know if he'd approve. Plus he is actually good at guessing and I'm a terrible liar and am not very good at tricking him out of things he's guessed. But I think we both did a great job this year with surprising one another and both of us were really excited about the gifts we'd gotten for each other.

Austin says Jordans are the most comfortable shoe ever made.

No comments: