"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sea World


Sea World was so much fun. We went to several shows. The dolphin show as super fun, the kids wanted to sit in the splash zone. So Austin and I and Scott and Becky sat up higher while everyone else sat in the splash zone. During the Shamu show, which is always awesome, Austin and I sat higher by ourselves while everyone else sat down lower. I guess I'm a little bit of a party pooper because I was the one who didn't want to get wet. But it's never fun walking around an amusement park all day soaking wet.
Austin was absolutely in love with the sting rays. He bought several packs of fish to feed them. He said feeding the sting rays was his favorite part of Sea World.


It was fun to watch the kids. Some of them wanted to try feeding the sting rays....but some of them had no interest.

Owen & Me.
I finally got the guts to feed one. It was the weirdest feeling ever.
Austin was completely amazed by the whales. We stood at the tank and watched for the longest time.
It's amazing how big these whales really are. The pictures don't even do justice.
I found it so funny that the seal looked over right as I took the picture. The seals were hilarious....and loud. If it looked like you were going to throw them fish they went crazy.



The whole crew.

No comments: