"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Visitors

My mom and dad came down to visit us the last week in January. We had so much fun just hanging out. That Thursday we decided to go to see Invictus. My mom and I thought it was great. Austin and my dad thought it was a little bit slow....go figure.

We didn't buy any treats at the snack bar and snuck some sliced apples and waters in instead, so we took some pictures in front of the snack bar.

It was a great time for them to visit. Grandma and Grandpa Tanner were also in town for Jake's court of Honor. So we got to go with them to that (Austin got to sit in the Eagles nest. My mom and I were confused with that concept and my mom actually thought they'd be sitting in a nest). After the court of honor Austin and my dad went over to the high school basket ball game while my mom, grandma, grandpa and I went over to visit Rick and Sherri. It was Cole's birthday and luckily Kristie and Tom were in town. We got to visit with everybody and eat Sherri's super yummy cinnamon rolls.

Thanks for coming to visit mom and dad! We had a ton of fun!

No comments: