"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have a fabulous husband.....

A couple of weeks ago I was having a really bad day. As I was sitting at home feeling crappy I saw someone pass the windows. I didn't know who it was, but was not in the mood to talk to anyone. I knew our doorbell didn't work and just wanted to pretend no one was home. However curiosity got the best of me and I couldn't not see who was there....so I quietly walked over to the door to peek out the peep hole....I wanted to see who it was at least. Right as I got to the door the person knocked. I looked out and there was a lady with flowers. I opened the door to find this beautiful bouquet with a note from Austin saying, "Just to brighten your day. I love you and hope you have a good day."

I was really glad I decided to peek out and see who was there.

I have a super sweet husband and am so grateful for him!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yea for the job. I am kind of sad that you will be working, you won't have as much time to blog. I have enjoyed all the pictures. I am killing time at work, and looked at the U Create website, so cute it makes me want to be crafty! Your condo is so cute, you guys lucked out with that one. My kids were excited to see you in the Snuggie they said, oh we've seen thoose on tv. Keep the posts coming even when you start working. Good Luck next week, hope all goes well!!!