"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth......

Through working at the children's museum I was able to get a deal on circus tickets. We called up some friends to see if anyone would be interested in going to the circus with us. Matt & Jen Jenkins and Lared and Laurie Lattin met us at the Gateway for dinner and the circus.





Riding a bike across a high wire....no big deal.
Would it really be a circus if no one was shot out of a cannon?
With all the bad luck I was having with my camera that night I was impressed and excited to get this shot of the girl just as she was leaving the cannon.
As if one girl being shot out of a cannon wasn't enough now there are two girls about to be shot out of a double barrel cannon.
Right before they blew both girls out of the cannon.
It was actually more fun than I expected. Thanks Jen, Matt, Jared & Laurie for going with us. I wish I had a picture of everyone.....oh well, next time.
Align Center

No comments: